Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Celebrate!


Hellooo,

Wow, today is hump day and I have been so busy I originally wanted to get this posted on Monday AM however, at least I got on today and will get on every other day from here on out!

On the afternoon of Friday, June 15th I was excited to find in my e-mail a very anticipated announcement. When I saw the e-mail from count me in with a subject line that read Congratulations! I began to laugh, stomp my feet and cheer “I did it!”. Also on May 11th as part of this process I participated in a Pitch Competiton we had to give a two minute pitch on our business and we were judged on this! It was crazy, it was scary but I did it and I was one of the winners!

This is an opportunity of a life time to bring this dream (Parenting On My Own) of mine into full bloom and to take it to the top is in deed exciting! I will have the best team working with me  and I’m honored and humbled, I can’t wait to share with everyone my ups and if there must…downs!

Thank You count me in!

Below is the first part of my letter that was attached to the e-mail and then a bit of info and their website address:







June 15, 2012
Greetings and Congratulations!
It is my great pleasure to inform you that, as a winner of the Urban Rebound LA competition, you have been awarded a seat in the Count Me In Business Accelerator Program.   The name stands for our desire to help more women entrepreneurs accelerate their business growth to the quarter million-dollar level…

Count Me In for Women's Economic Independence, Inc. is a leading 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to helping women grow their micro business into million dollar enterprises.







No comments:

Post a Comment