Monday, June 4, 2012

Ahh, Vacation Time with The Kids



I'm still on the summer vacation thing... but this time I shifted a bit into the different things I did with my kids that kept the cost down for a nice family vacation! Money was a factor I wanted to keep cost down so we did a lot of little trips. Believe it or not a cruise was one of the cheaper vacations that we took. A simple 3-Day cruise along with two other families, a two parent family and the other was a single parent family. We all had so much fun, though we were not all together all day long (different happenings for kids and parents) there was always something to do for each of us. Our kids ages ranged from 5 to 14 (they all knew each other) it was one of the best vacations we had. In fact we all enjoyed each others company so much we ended up taking the next four years summer vacation together! This helped out so much on so many different levels.  I will have to dig up some pictures and post them.

Right now if you live close by San Diego you can find some great deals with Carnival of course I have no idea how long the great deal will last but we are talking $149.00. You can also go to CruiseCritic.com and ask any questions you may have.

Check back and I will post a few others as well.

And, so it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment