Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Back to Summer Vacation & Child Care...



Sorry about taking so long to get back to this but it has been a whirl wind of things going on. So I believe I had mentioned there are several great ideas that a single parent can do to help with child care for your school aged children. I gave some suggestions that I used which was: day camp put on by the city where we lived, my mother, I do get not everyone has a mom, aunt or sibling that can help them out which is why I am giving other suggestions as well.

So here is a great article on different ideas that can help you or a friend: http://voices.yahoo.com/inexpensive-summer-child-care-options-busy-single-1560495.html?cat=25  I might add another great idea is if you have any nieces or nephews who are older and looking for work (of course they reliable and trust worthy) they would be great they can come to your home they help you and you help them buy paying them. Hope this helps you out.

Don't be shy leave a comment with your ideas or thoughts you could be helping another single parent figure out how she or he is going to get their school age children taken care of during the summer months!

I will be back on Thursday the 14th with some pretty interesting stats, see ya then.

And, so it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment