Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer Time & School Aged Children



Wow, it's so hard to believe that summer time is here and you all know what that means, right? 

It's time (if you haven't done it) to figure out what your going to do with your school age children during their summer break! Boy, that was always such a thing to deal with but some how, some way my kids and I managed to get through. Of course there is summer school (but that's just for part of the summer), then there is always day camp, and of course there is summer camp. However, for a lot of single parent parent families the last two are not always a great solution due to cost. 

I did several things each summer-time to help fill the void of no school and me having to work full-time! But I'm curious, what are you doing this summer-time with your school aged children? 

You just might be helping out a frantic mom or dad who is trying to figure out what they are going to do.  Come on post your ideas and I will come back tomorrow and post some of the things I did with my kids that helped us get through the summer-time no school time!

And, so it goes...



No comments:

Post a Comment