Saturday, May 19, 2012




So it's the weekend and boy how I remember how different it use to be when my kids were small and it was the three of us. This business I'm starting is all about what I went through and wanting or should I say hoping that maybe I/we could help a single parent family not have to go through some of the ruff spots we did.

Friday would come and I would be thrilled that the weekend was here and I had two days off but I also knew it meant that the kids would be asking what we were going to do for the weekend. I always was checking to see what was going on around LA for free, or I made it a weekend of videos. It also meant that both kids would always ask if they could have someone over so our little quite weekend would turn into an event. Not always of course so anyway if you are reading this and your in the Southern CA you may want to go to eyeSpyLA kids things to do... http://eyespyla.com/www/thebuzz.nsf/457fe5b571dabc0288256eaf007c316b/ac8e0cf7863ed12d88256eaf0081da16!OpenDocument

You can find all sorts of things here to do from free to short dollar amounts

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment