Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Team Work or Just A Nice Serenade



Here's another little story with a video from my New York trip something to think about or not.


We were running off to another location and as usual we going to our class once we got to the subway and jumped on the train at the next stop a man and his daughter got on. The daughter had a hat and was passing it around and the father played his accordion the music was nice to hear in the morning.


They were a team working together we talked about it and wondered were they a team, did they make their money for the family this way? In general it made you wonder what their story was of course we will never know what their story is we can only guess.

I would like to believe that it was team work and they did this to earn extra money for their family and in doing so I had some wonderful music to start off my day. The state of New York allows this and they actually obtain a permit or contract with the city to play in the subway, just an FYI. Sometimes we want to put a story where there is none it is just what it is and that is all. If I took a look at all the reasons why I should not continue moving forward with this business I would become frozen in my own tracks with all the stories I could create. Instead I chose to not listen to the stories or create stories and just do! 

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I think it awesome that NYC allows them to do so

    Dov Shapira

    ReplyDelete